November 15, 2016
Edale (pictured above) is the location for this Saturday's Young Adults' Group meeting. The schedule is:
Saturday 19th November
- 9am Holy Mass at St Mary's Shrine (optional)
- 10am Departure from St Mary's Shrine and / or
- 11:30am meet in Edale at The Rambler Inn (Postcode: S33 7ZA. Google map here. One minute from Edale train station). Depart for hike.
- Hike (not too challenging) - please bring a packed lunch. We might take in Mam Tor--which means 'the Mother of Hills', more to do with multiple mini-landslides than her humble height.
- Talk Fr de Malleray will give a spiritual talk.
- 3pm (approx) Refreshment & discussion at the The Rambler Inn (our starting point).
- Stay on for dinner for those who wish.
If the weather is bad we could visit Blue John Cavern instead of the walk, and then take refuge in The Rambler Inn or The Old Nag's Head (S33 7ZD).
If you wish to join us please email james.mawdsley[at]fssp.org
- Do mention if you would like a lift from Warrington.
- Do mention if you are interested in the option of staying on for dinner.
If you have your own transport, it is fine just to turn up at Warrington or Edale, but it will help planning if you e-mail in advance.
Below are photos from our trip to Shining Tor last month.
And below a couple more shots of Edale:
New Website for FSSP UK & Ireland
February 16, 2018
Our Lady of Lourdes: 'Penance'...
February 10, 2018
Young Adults Meeting
February 8, 2018
Beware: the 'Fraternal Seven' are in town....
February 3, 2018
February 2, 2018
Blessing Candles & Throats
January 28, 2018
'We, three priests, in Warrington are...'
January 20, 2018